Tuesday, November 19, 2013

:) HIS lesson that I must work on so very often. Not fear like ... Im afraid of the dark, or Im afraid of rats, but fears of my childrens salvation or the safety of my family. And then I am reminded to lay it down at my Fathers feet. Praise God for His faithfulness.

Dr Suess quotes
Dr Suess quotes
Click here to download
:) HIS lesson that I must work on so very often. Not fear like ... Im afraid of the dark, or Im afraid of rats, but fears of my childrens salvation or the safety of my family. And then I am reminded to lay it down at my Fathers feet. Praise God for His faithfulness.
:) HIS lesson that I must work on so very often. Not fear like ... Im afraid of the dark, or Im afraid of rats, but fears of my childrens salvation or the safety of my family. And then I am reminded to lay it down at my Fathers feet. Praise God for His faithfulness.
Click here to download
inspiring quote
inspiring quote
Click here to download
The healing nest.
The healing nest.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment