Wednesday, November 27, 2013

#Words - Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you're going to remember about me.

Look for the beauty in everyone....
Look for the beauty in everyone....

Download whole gallery
#Words - Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you're going to remember about me.
#Words - Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you're going to remember about me.

Download whole gallery
Always show more kindness than seems necessary, because the person receiving it needs it more than you will ever know.
Always show more kindness than seems necessary, because the person receiving it needs it more than you will ever know.

Download whole gallery
love this quote
love this quote

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment