Thursday, November 21, 2013

you go Capone! Though this does suggest a vengeful nature and I can't be that self destructive and poisonous .. I might think it ... ;) hahaha True strength is dignity and backbone when dealing with overwhelming unfairness

#Inspiration #Quotes #Recovery
#Inspiration #Quotes #Recovery
Click here to download
you go Capone! Though this does suggest a vengeful nature and I can't be that self destructive and poisonous .. I might think it ... ;) hahaha True strength is dignity and backbone when dealing with overwhelming unfairness
you go Capone! Though this does suggest a vengeful nature and I can't be that self destructive and poisonous .. I might think it ... ;) hahaha True strength is dignity and backbone when dealing with overwhelming unfairness
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment